CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

so many papers...

The day I got home from CKC in Tulsa in the mail waiting on me was my monthly scrapbook kit. I have been waiting for this kit to arrive so I could get it done & decide what beach vacation photos to use on the kits (2 monthly kits were vacation themed). Then take all my beachy scrapbook papers & embellishments & get my layouts planned out. My goal was to get my whole album finished by Friday. A co-worker of mine is moving to California & has been asking to see my vacation photos. I wasn't sure if I could accomplish it or not. Especially since I have apparently have so many pretty papers. Choosing layouts was difficult, but I managed thru all the decisions & actually finished up the whole 23 pages on Wed. night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment