CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Pool Time

The temps have gotten warmer & looks like we might have some great swimming/pool time later in the week. Low 90's expected for most of week. I started the process of getting the pool ready over the last few days. It was good enough that I got in tonight to vaccuum. Logan was just itching like crazy to get his toes wet. I let him get in, with strict orders to not go under since we haven't added chemicals yet. I've been using the equipment you see in photo a lot. Handle on left is the brush handle that extends WAY out so I can get to the middle from each end (w/out entering water). White hoses are the vaccuum hoses, & old mop on right is what we use to brush off the dead algae which sticks to the bottom & sides. Gotta be loosened up so the filter can do it's thing or I vaccuum up if it clumps w/ enough other particles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment