CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OMG!

So less than a week ago I am stopped at a stoplight on my way to pick Logan up from school. This lady is walking across the street (on the crosswalk). Just as she reaches almost the front of my car she jumps backwards. I'm wondering what is going on. Then all of sudden a gold smaller SUV comes flying around the corner (making a left turn) & doesn't even slow down. She continues on walking after SUV passes. Light changes & myself along w/ two vehicles heading opposite direction as myself just sit there. I was stunned & my heart was racing like you wouldn't believe. I'm sure theirs was too.

Then today as I'm sitting in the turn lane to turn into Steph's dermatologist office a man is crossing the street (on crosswalk). A truck is heading opposite direction as me. Truck is going fairly fast, but I don't think much of it really. UNTIL.......the truck gets almost to the the guy & then swerves real fast into the other lane & misses him barely. Steph & myself both gasp. My heart is again racing like you wouldn't believe & I hope & pray there isn't a third time.

Crosswalk picture is neither crosswalk involved, just one close to my home where I could park & take photo safely!!

1 comments:

Sharon

OMG that would be scary. Makes you wonder what they think those crosswalks are for if not for walking across the street.

Post a Comment