CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

Yummy Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner

For some crazy reason I always look at the edge of the garage door frame when I pull into the garage. Thank goodness I do that! When I came home yesterday (Monday) after picking kids up from school I notice the wood looks odd. So after examining closer it looks as if something is eating away at the wood. I have never seen termite damage before, but know they can cause thousands of dollars in damage. Chris comes home & I have him look at it. Tuesday I call & get someone out to check it out w/ more experience in "bugs" than myself. Sure enough it's termites, but good news is that it looks like we caught it early. A couple days later they came out to treat & we won't mention how much that cost, but it was real close to the thousands mentioned above w/out the "s".

So the moral to this story blog post is, if you don't have a current termite contract you should get one. They are already bad this year the guy from the "bug" company said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment