CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Paper Chain

Last weekend (after a great Spring Break) Logan especially kept saying he couldn't believe Spring Break was over etc. So I decided it'd be fun & he'd enjoy making a paper chain w/ each link representing a day of school. One link should be torn off after school each school day. I've never heard so many excuses in my life from him. "My arm will get tired", "It'll take all day to staple all those", "My elbow will hurt" it went on & on. Finally I said "Just forget it then". To my surprise Stephanie comes in & starts stapling them. I hung up the completed chain & wouldn't you know...........the first school day (& every after) Logan was the one that is asking if he can rip off the link. Stephanie told me she wants to rip the last one apart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment