CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Love Your Earth + Furniture "shopping"


I wouldn't consider myself an "activist" by no means, but I do think recycling is a good thing & I do my part even if sometimes it is a bit more work. Today the kids & I were making a trip to drop off some of the recycles we collect that the trash company doesn't accept. After that we headed to Best Buy for Steph to get a backpack she's been saving up for. Then off to Hanks Fine Furniture & More so Logan could look around. He's been asking repeatedly to go there since they've opened. He just wanted to see what the inside looks like. As we were walking thru the store he tells me "This is the best day ever". LOL. He sure had fun & that's what Spring Break is all about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment