CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I saw this idea in a Sunday paper. I don't recall the name of the little magazine it was in, Parade or something like that. You use your wedding ring & I checked out a book from the library that had that sonnet in it. I will admit that I did use a couple mini glue dots, because my ring kept falling forward before I could take the photo. I used this on the front of a card for Chris.
Here is what was waiting on the kids when they got home from school today. Even though they are really past the stuffed animal age they love stuffed animals still so I usually get them one for Valentines Day. I decorated their mailboxes from ones I got in the Target Dollar Spot & added a box of conversation hearts inside decorated up like an ipod. Logan ripped his open immediately :)

1 comments:

Retha

I love the ring idea

Post a Comment