CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can you hear me now?

I tried to call Chris from my cell phone & ask him a question. This is sort of the way the conversation went.
Chris "Hello"
Me "Hey Chris, do you want me to get you a chair too?"
Chris "Hello"
Me "Hey can you hear me"
Chris "Hello, I can't hear you, hellooooo"
Me "I can hear you, hello, hello hello"
Chris hangs up. I call him back, same thing except just hello, back & forth.
I text him & ask about the chair & tell him I will call him when I get outside the store. Fast forwarded to outside, it's the same thing again. I can hear him, but he just keeps repeating hello & I can't hear you. I try calling Retha, who is with me, & she can't hear me on the phone. So I decided I should take my phone into the Repair Center (found out about this place because of my dads phone). The mic went out on my phone & they replaced it even though I was out of warranty for 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment