CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

A surprise

I walk to my desk this morning & see a fresh arrangement of flowers on my desk. I figure it is for the whole kitchen. Once I get closer I see a card also. My name is on the envelope, I open it & the name it's signed by there are two people at work with that name. No last name listed. But I'm thinking to myself, why would either of them give me flowers, they must be for everyone. Such a mystery. Another co-worker comes in that works in the same room with one of the persons. I ask her to find out if it was her & if they are for all the kitchen or just me. She comes back in later & tells me that it was her & they are for me. It really made my day!! She used everything from her yard, except the carnations. Which by the way pink carnations are my favorite flower!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment