CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

I was told about this pizza place last weekend & decided the family would go there for my birthday dinner. It was good, but I'll admit that That Little Pizza Place in Huntsville still has the best Taco Pizza around.

After dinner we headed to Barnes & Noble to turn in a reading log for Logan. While browsing books I saw this one. LOL Just HAD to have my photo taken with it since I'm the birthday girl today.

Stephanie took Logan to Walmart last night & they got me a glass with a lid/straw & a Diet Dr. Depper. I have been sipping my lemon water all day out of it, I love it!! Plus the cutest card ever about how I'm a great mom & do a ton of stuff for them & all the tick marks on it & the card opens up & becomes huge & it says they think they'll need more paper. Really sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment