CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nothing today....(updated)

Okay I forgot about Logan's doctor appt today. She said it looks like it might be infected a little bit or could be impetigo because of the injury to the skin. For a precaution she put him on antibotics & an impetigo cream. He wasn't to keen on swallowing a pill so that's why there is 3 bottles of liquid. I'm glad he likes the taste because it smells gross to me.

I guess nothing major happened today or I forgot to get a photo. So I'll borrow one of Steph's for today :) Thanks Steph for "building" a great snowman during the last snow. I tell ya, she's a great artist. She will draw with anything. Paper/pencil, sand/shovel handle, or even snow/stick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment